Top Kenmare Bus Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Kenmare Tours
Discover spectacular scenery in southern Ireland and choose the route to match your interests on this private Ring of Kerry tour from Kenmare. Explore the mighty Iveragh Peninsula with your private guide. Take in top landmarks such as Ballycarbery Castle, Cromwell's Bridge, Muckross House, the Skellig Ring, the Stone Circle and Valentia Island. Admire the medieval forts of Cahergall and Leacanabuiaile, and discover pretty villages like Cahersiveen, Killorglin and Sneem. During your private tour, stop where you like and make the most of your time on the Emerald Isle.
Explore Ireland’s southwest coastal landscapes and customize your itinerary to your own preferences on this private Dingle Peninsula tour from Kenmare. Follow your private guide along Slea Head Drive walking routes and marvel at the mighty Slieve Mish Mountains. Take the beautiful Connor Pass from Dingle to Castlegregory and enjoy panoramic views over the Blasket Islands. Take in top sites of interest such as Ferriter's Cove and Gallarus Oratory, and discover hidden villages including Castlegregory, Dunquin and Annascaul, where time ticks by at an altogether slower pace.
Discover breathtaking scenery along the Ring of Beara on this private tour from Kenmare. Travel through Bonane Heritage Park to a family-run chocolate factory near the village of Bonane. Take the Caha Pass through west Cork and enjoy an optional boat trip to Garnish Island, home to playful seals. Discover pretty bays such as Bantry and Kenmare, and take in uninterrupted views over placid Glanmore Lake. Travel through pretty villages such as Ardgroom, Allihies and Eyeries, and enjoy the freedom to plan your own route with your private guide.
Explore the rugged coast of southern Ireland during this full-day private tour from Kenmare to Mizen Head. Drive through the scenic Killarney National Park and stop at landmarks such as Torc Waterfall, a 3,000-year-old Druid stone circle, and local villages on your way to Mizen Head. Take in the sweeping views of the Atlantic coastline once you arrive and capture your memories on camera to enjoy for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bus Tours in Kenmare?
The best Bus Tours in Kenmare according to Viator travelers are:
What Bus Tours in Kenmare are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kenmare experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bus Tours in Kenmare are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kenmare may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets