Top Kelowna & Okanagan Valley Tours by Duration
56 results | All Kelowna & Okanagan Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon, saw some great wineries... good mix of larger & smaller, family-owned... came home with 3 cases!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a wonderful guide. Very attentive and entertaining. An amazing way to spend an afternoon in Kelowna."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rod was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, friendly and snacks were provided. Would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, we went to four different vineyards and had tastings in each of them! Our guide (Mia) was wonderful, extremely genuine and knowledgeable. The food was amazing, everything carefully picked and laid out. We couldn't be happier with this choice, highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "David was absolutely amazing to tour with. 10/10 would recommend him for your tour guide. We had a really great time. If he is taking care of you you'll be in good hands. Thanks David!!!"
* A traveler said: "This activity was great. The bike ride down the KVR was awesome and could be done by anyone. The views were amazing and our guide Curtis knew a ton of things! The wineries that were chosen wer also great, although they were smaller boutique wineries, the wine was so delicious! And we also got the opportunity to stop at a Fruit Stand for some apple pie. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Steve was amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the wineries and the wine itself. He made our day an 11/10"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with Cheers Tours and our guide Lou!! She made every moment fun, informative and she is a wealth of knowledge. Included is an wonderful picnic lunch set up near the vineyards!! Would recommend to anyone who wants to experience a bit of everything!! Cheers!!"