Top Kauai Audio Guides
19 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "Well maintained boat, excellent crew. Service was impeccable. Scenery breathtaking. What else can I say?"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Ray was awesome! He is an experienced aviator as well as knowledgeable about the islands history and geography. Jill was friendly and accommodating to all the passengers. I would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family. Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Olivia was absolutely amazing!! She brought me to a gorgeous waterfall and the pictures came out so good I just had to buy them all! Definitely recommend!! I just suggest bringing sneakers for the hikes"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of fun! Highly recommended to see parts of the island not usually accessible."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It kind of knows where you are. We were not sure what we did to begin the tour, but it added quite a bit when it kicked in. As long as you keep driving, it keeps talking."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure! We went all around the island and saw so many things you wouldn’t see by car or boat (do those too though). Adam is so knowledgeable and made sure we were all able to get good photos. So glad we bought the video too. Highly highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Doors off were a must. Sit towards the outside if you get motion sick. Staff super friendly. Almost tried to book a 2nd time"
* A traveler said: "We had a amazing experience together. The view was spectacular! Our tour guide was very helpful explaing every detail about Kauai."
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Spouting Horn
- Polihale State Park
- Kalalau Lookout
- Koke'e State Park
- Kilohana Plantation
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Anini Beach
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Fern Grotto
- Kauai Museum
- Wailua Falls
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Waioli Mission House
- Old Koloa Town
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge