Top Kauai Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Luxury Car Tours
Likely To Sell Out
11 results | All Kauai Tours
Soar over the entire Garden Island for unforgettable views on this air tour of Kauai. From aboard an aircraft designed for sightseeing, soak up breathtaking views of natural attractions like Waimea Canyon, Opaekaa Falls, the rugged Na Pa Coast, and Mt Waialeale — the wettest spot on earth. Your experienced pilot provides informative narration during this thrilling flight.
This aerial sightseeing tour of Kauai provides unobstructed views through large windows aboard a high-wing aircraft. Spend about an hour in the air and soak up Kauai's stunning beauty from the window seat of a privately chartered plane, with commentary provided by the pilot. Along with cascading waterfalls you’ll fly above the rugged Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon.
Spend a whole day exploring the best of Kauai’s beauty and culture on a tour combining land, water, and aerial sightseeing. Skip the car rental and let a local driver and guide show you the Garden Isle’s top sights, from romantic Hanalei Bay and the Kilauea Lighthouse to a bird sanctuary and historic sugar cane plantations. Catch a boat up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto for a traditional hula show, and upgrade to soar over the entire island on a fixed-wing airplane tour.
Get a bird's-eye view of the Garden Isle of Kauai with this air tour. You'll fly over the Waita Reservoir, the Menehune Fish Pond, and the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, along with Waimea Canyon (considered the Grand Canyon of Hawaii) and the picturesque Napali Coastline. You'll then fly over the island of Ni'ihau, a tiny, private island with no paved roads and only a population of around 200.
Begin your time on the romantic Garden Isle in true ’aloha’ spirit with a flower lei greeting at Kauai’s Lihue airport (LIH). A friendly host greets you at your arrival gate with matching fresh flower necklaces for you and your companion and escorts you to baggage claim or a connecting flight for a smooth airport experience. Customize your leis with the choice of different styles, from classic to special local blooms or deluxe orchids.
Get great views—and see far more than would be possible from land—by taking to the Kauai skies on this small-group helicopter tour. You'll cover the island's most important attractions as you soar over landscapes made famous by movies; the high sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, waterfalls and more.
Known for its lush rainforests, dramatic cliffs, and tumbling waterfalls, Kauai is a sightseer’s dream—and this helicopter tour provides one-of-a-kind aerial views of its scenery. Pick between morning and afternoon departure times, head to the Lihue Airport, and take to the skies: in this doorless helicopter, you’ll enjoy extraordinary perspectives on Mt. Waialeale, the Na Pali Coast, Manawaiopuna Falls, Waimea Canyon State Park, and more.
To fully appreciate the beauty of Hawaii’s ‘Garden Isle,’ take to the skies above Kauai on a helicopter tour in a new Eurocopter Eco-Star. Soar over the island’s diverse terrain, from rain-soaked Mt. Waialeale and the waterfalls of Waiapuna to the dry red ravine of Waimea Canyon and the breathtaking emerald spires of the Na Pali Coast. A two-way radio to communicate with the pilot and expansive viewing glass add to the unforgettable flight.
The excitement of a helicopter tour can quickly turn to disappointment when you are seated in the middle. Not on this private tour where every seat is a window seat. You'll get excellent views of Kauai as you soar through the sky, over Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park falls," the Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, Na Pali coast, North Shore and Wai'ale'ale crater.
See why Kauai is called the Garden Isle on a helicopter tour that showcases the island’s amazingly diverse landscapes. Soar over the rugged Na Pali Coast for an unparalleled view of the emerald spires and sea cliffs, admire the “Jurassic Park Falls” made famous by the hit film, and fly over the red desert valleys of the Waimea Canyon. It's the best way to see the island in all its glory, with a local perspective thanks to the pilot’s narration.
Avoid crowds and embark on a Kauai snorkeling tour that limits group size to six people. Head for Kauai’s pristine south shore reefs to see tropical fish, sea urchins, and sea mammals. You may also see a turtle nesting on the beach or a Hawaiian monk seal basking in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Kauai?
The best Air Tours in Kauai according to Viator travelers are:
What Air Tours in Kauai are 1 hour or less?
What Air Tours in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Opaekaa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets