Things to Do on Kauai This Fall
Fall is a fantastic time to visit Kauai, when the summer crowds have gone home and many hotels feature off-season discounts. As long as you're prepared for some rain, an abundance of outdoor adventures await—by land, sea, and air. Here are our top picks for Kauai in autumn.
- Swim among tropical fish and sea turtles on aNa Pali Coast snorkeling cruise.
- Bike, hike, or drive throughWaimea Canyon—known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
- Hang on and let loose during azipline adventurein Poipu or Koloa.
- For the very best views of the Garden Isle, book a memorablesightseeing flight. *Hike to hidden waterfallstucked among Kauai’s lush jungle trails.
- Visit famous filming locations fromJurassic Park and other hits on aKauai movie tour. *Kayak down the Wailua River, considered sacred by native Hawaiians.
- Join an island party and feast at atraditional luau dinner.
- Catch a Hawaiian sunset from the water on a romanticsunset catamaran cruise.