Top Jalisco Scuba Diving
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Jalisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Start your undersea adventures in Puerto Vallarta with a beginners scuba course. Learn the basics of diving in the waters of Las Caletas, home to intricate reefs, sunken caves and ample sea life, including magestic manta rays. Your trip includes instruction from a PADI certified divemaster, as well as lunch.
Experience Confined Water Diving for the First Time! This program allows you to experience the thrill of diving in the comfort of a defined body of water. It is a professional class in shallow waters, where you can see the marine world from centimeters away, always keeping respect for its habitat at all times. The Los Arcos de Mismaloya National Marine Park is made up of five rocks, where pelicans, seagulls and swallows gather, as well as several species of fish that you can observe, it is an impressive place. Recommended for all divers, beginners and advanced.
Perfect your diving skills in Puerto Vallarta. Delve into the region's renowned waters to explore undersea tunnels, hidden caves and reefs brimming with tropical fish. Experienced certified divers have several dedicated dives to choose from, including the technical El Morro and a night dive at Los Arcos National Marine Park.
Get your own boat and crew, avoid crowds and promote social distance and enjoy private and personalized service. Our passion to our job is the difference, the visitors for us are not clients or custommers,once you are on te the boat become our family. We provide personalized attention and custom tours.
Your Adventure begins on a boat that takes you 21 miles from the thing to the limits of Banderas Bay. Depending on the time of the year, you can see dolphins jumping in the water or humpback whales emerging from the water! The dive site, which is considered suitable for divers of all levels, will impress you with its visibility. In these crystal clear waters, a variety of volcanic formations, arches, pyramid towers and caves, create the perfect landscape for you to live an impressive diving experience. You can see tropical fish, giant manta rays and other creatures that will convince you that the Mexican Pacific is a wonderful place to dive.
Because it is not necessary to dive very deeply to enjoy all that the sea of Las Caletas has to offer, there are a lot of diving options in this place. You can come to dive with us if you have the necessary experience, or you can learn to dive in Las Caletas with our PADI certified instructors. This underwater coastal paradise is a truly wonderful place to get close to the world of diving for the first time. Certified divers who have completed their PADI training and have experience diving will enjoy two dives with our guides, giving them more time to observe the marine life, explore the wrecks and explore the interesting parts of this place.
What people are saying about Scuba Diving in Jalisco
Learn to Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course"The scuba lesson by our instructor Carlos was great. This was our first time scuba diving and Las Caletas was a good place for an introduction. Buffet lunch was good and plentiful. We were allowed to use other activities at Las Caletas - beach, water slides, adventure park, etc. while we waited for our turn to scuba dive. Vallarta Adventures is a great company - (not the cheapest but definitely good value and good quality). We have used them in the past and will use them in the future."..."
Private Scuba Diving Puerto Vallarta Undersea"Carlos is a fantastic instructor. Very caring. Everything went so smoothly. He brought me to the best diving spots. Will chose him again next time."..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Scuba Diving in Jalisco?
The best Scuba Diving in Jalisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Scuba Diving in Jalisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jalisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Scuba Diving in Jalisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jalisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Guachimontones Tours & Tickets
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & Tickets
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia) Tours & Tickets
- Pantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro) Tours & Tickets
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) Tours & Tickets
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos) Tours & Tickets
- Selva Mágica Tours & Tickets
- Hospicio Cabañas Tours & Tickets
- Casa Herradura Tequila Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico) Tours & Tickets
- Los Arcos National Marine Park Tours & Tickets
- Nuevo Vallarta Tours & Tickets
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & Tickets
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & Tickets
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara) Tours & Tickets
- Aquaventuras Park Tours & Tickets
- El Tuito Tours & Tickets
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña) Tours & Tickets
- Amatitan Tours & Tickets
- Tequila Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico