Top Jalisco Whale Watching
16 results | All Jalisco Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing, we have the good fortune of seeing plenty of whales. The folks on the boat were super nice and we had plenty of good food."
* A traveler said: "The guide was a biologist which could answer all our questions and give us information about the whales that was accurate. She could also share part of her research information. So exciting!!"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! Thalia and Andres were fantastic, we saw five whales, spotted and bottle nose dolphins, sea turtles and even a poisonous sea snake. Thalia answered all of our questions and definitely made us want to go again. We did not want to come back in we were having such a good time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The staff was very friendly, their service was great. I would highly recommend this one day cruise."
* A traveler said: "The crew was absolutely excellent! Shared lots of information about the whales, and our captain ended up by putting us in the in the middle of four whale pods. It was an extremely memorable experience. Can't thank you enough!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and the animals are truly amazing to see! Highly recommended to take this tour if you are here in the winter months"
* A traveler said: "The service by the staff was the best, my brother who needs a wheelchair to get around was assisted much by the friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "This was the best part of our trip! Our crew worked so hard to make sure that we had a great experience. The food was delicious and we had such an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Peter and Robert made fabulous guides for our trek through a jungle trail from isolated beach to beach. They made our day with their thoughtful planning and knowledge of the best spots for photos and refreshments. We wished we had more time in PV to book them for additional adventures because they have shown great skill in anticipating just what a customer would enjoy and customizing the trip to the client. Tips for the hike: Bring baby powder to help unstick the sand. Heed their warning to wear good shoes. (My stubborn crew foolishly insisted sandals would be the best option and regretted it.) If you stop at Maraika for lunch, the ceviche and guacamole orders are large enough for 3-4 to share."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)
- Tequila Sightseeing Trains
- Aquaventuras Park
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Gringo Gulch
- El Tuito
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Marina Vallarta
- Governor's Palace (Palacio de Gobierno)
- University of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA)
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)
- Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)
- Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)
- Plaza de Armas
- Sierra Madre Mountains
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Louisiana