Top Jalisco Day Cruises
8 results | All Jalisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Although the crew went to the wrong port for pick up they were very accommodating and apologetic and came to the right one within an hour. The crew was amazing. Great service refilling our drinks and making sure we had a great time! We went for a bachelorette party and this boat trip was the highlight of everyone’s trip! Thank you to the amazing crew!"
* A traveler said: "The pirate sailing cruise at Puerto Vallarta was excellent. the service, entertainment and food were all first quality. the crew was very friendly and attentative and made sure everyone from the kids to the older folks were included in the activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Our personal pirate was Pepe, he was great."
* A traveler said: "The zip lining equipment was safe. The views were great and most of all, the guides, especially Abraham, made it great fun. They were humorous while being concerned for our safety. We were picked up in a comfortable, air conditioned van and after the tour given a nice tequila tasting presentation."
* A traveler said: "My family had a perfect day, and the tour was the highlight of our vacation. The trip was very personal and the service was first class. Don’t waste your time looking at other tours. The comfort and value can’t be beat. Thank you for such a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff! We had a little medical incident and the staff knew exactly what to do! The tour itself was great."
* A traveler said: "Very professional. The staff is friendly and funny. They made sure that everyone was having a good time. They were respectful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tequila Sightseeing Trains
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)
- Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento
- Zona Romantica
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Gringo Gulch
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)
- Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres
- Marina Vallarta
- Casa Herradura Tequila Distillery
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)
- Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Hospicio Cabañas
- Las Caletas Beach (Playa Las Caletas)
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)
- Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico