Top Jalisco Classes & Workshops
33 results | All Jalisco Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! So informative and fun. Highly recommend. They even will cater to specific dietary needs"
* A traveler said: "Had a glorious day surfing at Punto de Mita! Our instructor JC was terrific-- patient, fun and all around great surfer who guided me and my nephew's with great skill. Highly recommend this place. Ask for JC, you won't regret it!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and unique vacation experience!! The time passed too quickly!! Fernanda was so knowledgeable and helped us be super successful with our chocolates… and the confidence to try at home!"
* A traveler said: "Market tour was wonderful. Then learning about cooking methods and knife skills. The things I didn't know I needed to know."
* A traveler said: "Marije and I had 1 on 1 lessons with these guys and had a great time learning to surf for rhe first time. They also took some photos and videos while we were surfing and they had great positive energy, which made learning very fun."
* A traveler said: "This was a super fun and delicious learning experience! Was easy to book, and when we got to the Choco Museo, all the staff were super friendly. I learned a lot, and am excited to try to make mole at home. If you like cooking, I would highly recommend giving this class a try!"
* A traveler said: "Manuel demonstrated excellent technique and we definitely learned a few things. Meal was one of our best ever!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I spent an amazing afternoon learning to cook with Helene! She was a wonderful hostess, her Hacienda was ever so charming and the food was authentic and delicious!! I very much appreciated her knowledge of the area and the culture. Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice car and great instructor Joaquin. Enjoyed surfing and trip. We took a boat trip to Lalancha. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sauce and Salsa cooking class today. New adventure with Chef Ruben and Natalie. We had a lot of fun making the salsa’s and ended the experience making sopas for lunch - everything was delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "My instructor's expertise was SO helpful to learn from. Her ease of teaching made me very comfortable and connected to her training. I look forward to taking the opportunity to practice with her again!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing and informative workshop. She was a great instructor and took time to go over everything in great detail."
* A traveler said: "Veronica was excellent at helping and advising different levels of ability . The class was held in an artsy little spot high on the hill."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Douglas. I discovered I did not know what I thought I new. I look forward to repeating the exercise at home"
* A traveler said: "Instructor was awesome!! Waves were fantastic. Customer service was great!! We got lost and they directed us to their shop."
* A traveler said: "I had a great class with Ernesto. The class was in the bright studio with big windows. Everything was provided except for a canvas which I was able to buy on the first floor. I brought what I wanted to paint and we made different versions of it. Ernesto showed me a couple of different techniques. He was very pleasant to talk to and encouraging. It was a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "This place is so awesome. My hubby and I had a wonderful experience with Georgia! She shows us how to become artistic! I made some souvenirs and recommend this place when visit PV!"
* A traveler said: "Taught me so much and helped me with settings for when taking firework photos for NYE. The workshop was very informative"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)
- Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)
- El Tuito
- Marina Vallarta
- Aquaventuras Park
- Sierra Madre Mountains
- Plaza de Armas
- Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)
- Governor's Palace (Palacio de Gobierno)
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Louisiana