Top Jaco Unique Experiences
9 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great Experience! Tour was fantastic. Trails were challenging but very manageable for the intermediate level. The views were very amazing. Guide was awesome. Lunch was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this trip. We enjoyed going to the pool rather than the waterfall, but both would be fun. Great value!"
* A traveler said: "Our afternoon spent with Melissa felt like a fun lunch with a friend... who happens to be an amazing Chef. Melissa was so welcoming, patient and informative. We chatted up a storm while she coached us through preparing a beautiful spread of authentic Costa Rican food. I can't wait to try her Chimichurri recipe! The food was fresh, light and delicious. This is a great intimate experience if you are looking for an authentic cultural immersion."
* A traveler said: "Hike to the water fall and jumping off the rocks into the water pool!! The guides were included did a great job!!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time! The guides were awesome, made sure we had the most fun possible! I highly recommend this adventure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest