Top Jaco Art & Culture
16 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience all around! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wesley was a patient and clear ATV instructor/guide. We were able to change our activity from our original selections at no additional cost and within minutes. The facilities and the equipment are impressive. We had a blast. Thanks for everything!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day with Ronald! He was a great tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. The transportation was prompt and the ride was nice and comfortable. We even made a stop at a bakery for cafe and Pan in the morning. The beach was the highlight of our day and we got over an hour and a half of beach time. After we walked back To the restaurant that we parked in it and had a lunch that was very good. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "We were a group of 8. Two of the ladies chickened out and didn’t ride. Nestor was very helpful and answered all our questions. The waterfall was beautiful. The 1.5 mile trek was magnificent even in the rain. Would definitely do it again. Thank guys."
* A traveler said: "Randall Ortega is a superb, knowledgeable guide. Very experienced and talented. We weren’t certain when we booked if we wanted to rent photography equipment or not. We decided to rent the equipment after booking without. No problem. Learned a lot about photography using Randall’s top of the line Nikon camera and lens. So glad we decided to do this. The birds and scenery were exquisite and Randall’s eagle eyes spotted so many thibgswewouldhaveotherwise missed. Cannot recommend highly enough. If you are a movie to photography you will learn a lot w no pressure. If you are a highly experienced photographer with or without your own equipment you will enjoy just as much."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest