Top Jackson Hole Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day with good people. The day went so fast. Kaya our young guide was excellent she was fun informative and a pleasure. We saw a Grizzly, Bison, Fox, White tail deer, Moose and the best scenery. Ask Kaya about Beaver Vanilla 😀"
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Rowan was a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the park. Great sense of humor and knew where all good restrooms were! Yes"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mike gave us a beautiful day. He was very knowledgeable and took us to the most beautiful locations. The day tour of the Tetons was worth it! Don’t miss the Teton Tour!! That alone was worth the whole trip. Thanks Mike, you were great."
* A traveler said: "With just one day to spend at Grand Teton this tour allowed us to see most of the park. Our guide Jeff made extra efforts to find wildlife and we observed black bears, moose, elk among others. The small group allowed personal attention to our requests as well as the opportunity to meet new and interesting people."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! My mom and I are visiting Wyoming for the first time and wanted to see Yellowstone, so we took this tour. Our guide, Steven, was so kind, prompt, knowledgeable and absolutely wonderful! We stopped at all of the highlights that were breathtaking. The lunch was very good and filling. We had plenty of water and snacks on board the van as well. We saw a lot of different animals and our guide pulled over for us to take a ton of pictures. Would recommend this tour to anyone of any age."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."