Top Jackson Hole Hiking Tours
13 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "The beauty of nature. Ben was a wonderful guide. Could have been a little shorter in duration but overall great. We had a nice lunch midway through the trip."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this horseback riding adventure! Our guide- Zach- was wonderful and the scenery was spectacular! We felt safe the whole time and enjoyed every minute. Our two young kids were first-timers on horseback and the guide was wonderful making sure their horses were obeying. They had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip that I definitely recommend. Jesús was an excellent guide who is very knowledgable about the area. We got to see animals, the geysers, the Tetons, and more! The picnic lunch provided was also great. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to see highlights of Yellowstone."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was great. He offered a wealth of information about where we were and how what we were seeing came to be. He took care of our needs, and made it a great adventure."
* A traveler said: "Eric the driver/guide was great took us out to the back roads seen a lot of wildlife explained things to us and we had a good group wish we went on the evening tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! Our guide was fabulous...do yourself a favor and book! Great way to see wildlife up close, and our guide knew the area like the back of his hand and also knew where the animals would be."
* A traveler said: "Trip was great and very well organized. Saw a moose which we were so excited about.. Made a lot of stops and got a lot of info - interesting to learn about beavers - fascinating. Steve was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I will only complain to the tour company that for almost $900 for 3 lunch should be included."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"