Top Inverness Travel & Transportation Services
29 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, a dream coming true! Even with a raining day the ferry was stable and safe! Everybody was very very profissionals!"
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing day, no rushing, wonderful scenery. Emma our guide was funny, informative and helpful. Lovely day, would book with Rabbies again"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Alison was an excellent guide informative, humorous and knowledgeable of Inverness and it’s history and surroundings."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Informative, interesting and entertaining. We had never visited Inverness before and it helped us to see the whole city."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and entertaining. We have used several VoiceMap commentaries now and thoroughly enjoy them."
* A traveler said: "Very quick and easy transport. Our driver was easy to talk to and had great things to say about Scotland on our drive. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise from Clansman Harbour
- City Sightseeing Inverness Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Inverness: Gateway to the Highlands Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
- Private Inverness Departure Transfer- Hotel / Accommodation to Airport
- Arrival Transfer Inverness INV to Inverness City by Private Vehicle
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- The Complete Loch Ness Experience Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Whin Park
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Fort Augustus
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Caledonian Canal
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Chanonry Point
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Fort George
- Rogie Falls
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England