Top Inverness Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
157 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing day, no rushing, wonderful scenery. Emma our guide was funny, informative and helpful. Lovely day, would book with Rabbies again"
* A traveler said: "I recommend this tour. I want to the many famous place in scotland with our tour guide Bill. He is amazing, He taught us bit of knowledge about scotland. He is so funny guide,He talked funny stories about him sometimes. We like his stories. The shortbread cooked by his wife is so delicious. I want to join his tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "George was a terrific guide. Many insights about Scottish history and the highlands traditions. Carlos"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with a really interesting commentary by the tour guide, Ray. Good stops and enough time at Dunrobin Castle to include a falconry display which was excellent. Fascinating stops and wonderful music on the bus. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide was excellent. We saw wonderful views in spite of the cloud cover. He was considerate of all of us and ensured everyone enjoyed the tour. We had an excellent lunch at the restaurant he suggested. All in all it was a great day"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide/driver Kevin was very professional and responsible safe driver. He cared for the passengers, and took interest in making sure we were safe and comfortable. Thank you very much Rabbies. We will definitely book with this company again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Duncan wa a fantastic tour guide, loved cairngorms, a true gem in the highlands. I'm not a whiskey fan, but the glen fiddich tour was very interesting and the wee dream tasting at the end was a very nice ending to the dat."
* A traveler said: "Glen Affric is truly a beautiful, awesome hidden treasure. So glad Helen was our guide..she made our walk thru Glen Affric so much more than just walking thru a beautiful forest area."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a wonderful trip. Even though we experiences some rain, we saw incredible mountains and waterfalls. Billy looks us to out-of-the-way historical sites. We recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Rob was a great guide with a great sense of humour! He really went the extra mile to keep us entertained and show us the best sights Tour is weather dependent with heavy fog in the morning which luckily cleared up in the afternoon. Could not see the fairy springs however as water levels were too high so will look to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "Alison was an excellent guide informative, humorous and knowledgeable of Inverness and it’s history and surroundings."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, a dream coming true! Even with a raining day the ferry was stable and safe! Everybody was very very profissionals!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and informative tour, the guide was brilliant, he knew so much! would definitely recommend ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chanonry Point
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Fort Augustus
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Rogie Falls
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Fort George
- Whin Park
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Caledonian Canal
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England