Top Inverness Tickets & Passes
11 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, a dream coming true! Even with a raining day the ferry was stable and safe! Everybody was very very profissionals!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing day, no rushing, wonderful scenery. Emma our guide was funny, informative and helpful. Lovely day, would book with Rabbies again"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Alison was an excellent guide informative, humorous and knowledgeable of Inverness and it’s history and surroundings."
* A traveler said: "I recommend this tour. I want to the many famous place in scotland with our tour guide Bill. He is amazing, He taught us bit of knowledge about scotland. He is so funny guide,He talked funny stories about him sometimes. We like his stories. The shortbread cooked by his wife is so delicious. I want to join his tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- The Complete Loch Ness Experience Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Chanonry Point
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Caledonian Canal
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Rogie Falls
- Fort George
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Whin Park
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Fort Augustus
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England