Top Île-de-France Night Tours
47 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great to be able to sit, relax and drink wine while comfortable cruising down the river enjoying Paris both in the day and nightlight. Staff were friendly and tour guide was very knowledgable"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I were traveling with my elderly father in Paris and realized the hop on buses wouldn't work for him. We instead booked this tour for our final night and it was perfect! Our driver was very knowledgeable, took our photos at the monuments and took us to see many places we had not yet seen. The champagne also helped!"
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Anukool, was great. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the sights we saw. Unfortunately because of COVID, things closed early but we were still able to enjoy the tour. I think most importantly, Anukool went at our pace and using his own words "it's a walk not a race". I did a night tour on a previous visit but the walking tour allowed me to see more things that being on a bus did not. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tarek was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, pleasing and accommodating to everyone! The sunset on the Seine River was amazing! The experience of the Eiffel Tower at night was unique. I would highly recommend The Tour Guy. It was the highlight of our trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Flam was an excellent guide-very passionate about Paris and brought much to the tour. This was a great way to see parts of Paris we wouldn't have seen otherwise and helped us see the charm and beauty firsthand. We are so glad we did this tour, even in the rain!"
* A traveler said: "This lunch cruise was a fabulous way to see so many of the famous sites and buildings. The boat was spacious and elegant. Great atmosphere and ambiance. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious. Best duck I think I have ever had in my life! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had the friendliest tour guide and the show was amazing! It's a must do while in Paris! I missed the show the first time I went, but I'm so glad that I did it this time."
* A traveler said: "food was fancy the bread was amaze nice views lovely atmosphere would deffo reccomend not just for couples"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Seeing Paris on a segway is the best! Valerie did a great job as the tour guide-- very knowledgable and took lots of pictures for us. Would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide’s name was Roman. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. The bikes were quite easy once you get the hang of it. They also give you a 5 minute course in the beginning. I would recommend this activity to anyone. Paris is beautiful at night."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see Paris! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We could not recommend this more! Wonderful and magical at night."
* A traveler said: "Simply perfect! Worth every penny. And amazing family activity, and an equally unique way to experience Paris. The drivers/guides are wonderful too."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guy Avi was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable on a variety of art pieces and on the history of The Louvre. He’s personable and encourages questions and interaction. Will definitely book and request Avi for another tour the next time I visit France!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely Guide her name Jazmin , very enjoyable the tour a lot of information and the nice feeling of cycling 🚴♀️ for almost 4 hours"
* A traveler said: "My first-ever visit to the Louvre was a private tour for my wife and me led by Vincent. Lasting three hours (which I believe is enough for one's first visit), Vincent led us through 3 galleries--Dinon, Sully and Richelieu. Vincent was a fabulous guide. Extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and with a very good command of English, he was able to point out things to us about the famous--and not so famous--sculptures and paintings that the average museum goer would not know. He made the tour so interesting and informative. Because we went in October and at night, it didn't seem too crowded."
* A traveler said: "We knew Viator would provide a reliable tour for us and we were not disappointed. Carlos, our guide, was informative, personable, and very interesting. He was well planned timing our tour so we would be at the Tour Eiffel just in time for the bedazzling effect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Palais de Tokyo
- French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Disneyland® Paris
- Folies Bergère
- Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Maison de van Gogh (Auberge Ravoux)
- 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant
- ZooSafari et Chateau de Thoiry
- Sainte Chapelle
- Grand Canal
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- River Seine
- Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Hard Rock Cafe Paris
- Château de Champs-sur-Marne
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)
- Scent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs)
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace