Top Île-de-France Audio Guides
261 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "So glad we decided to do this tour with such little time in Paris. We got to see all of the popular tourist spots in the comfort of the bus! Great way to see the sites with little time."
* A traveler said: "Clement our tour guide was excellent. He was funny and helpful. Place and weather were perfect too 👍👍"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour with Ari. He was professional and changed the visit sites to meet our needs. We wanted pics at the Eifel tower. We received the link a couple of days after the tour and tons of beautiful pictures. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Paris. He also was very informative on Parisian history The pictures are priceless and it was a great way to celebrate our 28th anniversary. I just hate We didn't have much cash on us because he deserved a bigger tip. He was Wonderful! Clifford & Kimberlyn Maynor"
* A traveler said: "i am sure this was a very worth while experience. When we left to take the metro, there was a transportation strike in Paris. The metro had limited service and we had problems connecting. we were going to be over 30 minutes late so we just didnt go. I am sure it was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Really, the most memorable experience was the one provided by Alex, our guide. His knowledge was impressive, but above all, he spoke to us as an experienced tour guide without ego or arrogance. He was super friendly and made it easy on us to ask lots of questions, even if we thought "this might be a stupid question"... He took us to all the sights promised on the itinerary and provided thoughtful and interesting information on the history, architecture and context behind what we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour, esp for Paris first-timers and esp if you get Alex as your guide."
* A traveler said: "I learned more details about the lives of the impressionist painters and how they related to each other.Their styles were unique and memorable and I enjoyed the comparisons our guide showed us.He brought their stories to life. Our guide, Maurizio was a wealth of information and he kept us moving quickly through the crowds so that we were able to see so much more in the time allotted."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience thank you for sending the text message with images it was very easy to find."
* A traveler said: "We had just arrived in Paris and were pretty tired, so it felt like a long ride. But this tour provided us a nice introduction to the city. We saw many of the same sights later on other tours so this helped put everything in geographical perspective for us."
* A traveler said: "well worth it. if you like helicopters, this is a 'must-do'. not too many other options for seeing Paris and Versailles from the air."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of the island was fantastic despite not being able to enter Notre Dame. Our guide Violeta was extremely knowledgeable and considerate of the needs of our small group. We had a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "My son and I enjoyed our tour 💯. Thomas was very friendly and offered a lot of knowledge about the region. After our flight we hung out and talked for a little bit, and he offered to take us back to our hotel! It was a fantastic experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide exceeded our expectations, he was awesome with the kids Very well worth it, did not wait in line"
* A traveler said: "Simply perfect! Worth every penny. And amazing family activity, and an equally unique way to experience Paris. The drivers/guides are wonderful too."
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience from the time our tour guide, Julien picked us up at our hotel. It was over a 12 hour day traveling from Paris to the Normandy beaches, touring, visiting museums, and the cemetery, and back to Paris, but will worth it! The history, the experience of standing RIGHT THERE where men fought and died is overwhelming and emotional. It was a day my wife and I will never forget! Thanks for the experience! Well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Demitri was a very knowledgeable and considerate guide. Our lunch was surprisingly good. Well cooked and fresh."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. The meeting point was easy to find and tour guide was there in time to set up the group. She was knowledgeable and had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The information and history that our guide Bertram, shared with us was amazing. We had a fantastic lunch that Bertram had planned ahead for. Great driving and organization of tour."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing!! Romain was so accommodating, took us everywhere we wanted to go and made some great suggestions. By far, the highlight of our trip! Appreciated the hotel pick up too."
* A traveler said: "Felt like a bird soaring. The most awesome experience, felt safe, and would definately do it again. We were celebrating our 32 wedding anniversary with this trip, and it was without the icing on the cake. The French countryside was so beautiful. Go ahead and do this trip, you won't regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Our original tour had to be altered due to the unfortunate fire at Notre Dame. However, the tour that they switched us to was phenomenal. Our tour guide, Shannon, was amazing and guided us through the French history as we walked the streets of Ile de la Cite. Thank you, Shannon, for a wonderful tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)
- Musée Edith Piaf
- Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- River Seine
- Napoleon's Tomb
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Centre Pompidou
- Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet)
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- ZooSafari et Chateau de Thoiry
- Palais de Chaillot
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Bercy Village
- Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Rue Montorgueil
- Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)
- Hard Rock Cafe Paris
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace