Nine Dynastic Urns
Imperial City, Hue, Vietnam
The Nine Dynastic Urns can be found inside Hue’s Citadel. They are located in front of the Hien Lam Pavilion across the courtyard from the Mieu Temple.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Nine Dynastic Urns?
What else should I know about attractions in Hue?
- Thai Hoa Palace
- Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- Flag Tower (Ky Dai)
- Royal Antiquities Museum
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)
- Perfume River (Song Huong River)
- Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh)
- Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)
- Bao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)
- Bach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Tomb of Tu Duc (Lang Tu Duc)
- Cat Tuong Quan Zen House
- Thanh Toan Bridge