Ho Chi Minh Museum Tours
Read MoreShow Less
The Ho Chi Minh Museum honors the late former leader of Vietnam: a man famous for leading his country’s revolutionary struggle against foreign powers. Inside, you’ll find exhibits that detail Ho Chi Minh’s early upbringing; his travels across the globe to fight colonial powers; and a collection of his certificates and medals.
Designed as a tool to preserve Ho Chi Minh’s legacy, the museum features intimate photographs of Ho Chi Minh, as well as contemporary art pieces inspired by his leadership. As a result, some travelers say the exhibits read like communist propaganda. In nearly all of the major cities in Vietnam, you’ll find a Ho Chi Minh Museum; this museum reveals the connection between the leader and Hue, in which he lived for almost 10 years.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The museum is a must-see for history buffs and travelers interested in politics.
- The museum’s opening times vary, so check before you go.
- You only need to put aside about an hour to visit this museum.
How to Get There
Located on Le Loi Street, not far from the National School and close to the banks of the Perfume River, the Ho Chi Minh Museum is easily reachable by taxi, bike, or scooter.
When to Get There
The museum is open Tuesday to Thursday and Saturday, 7:30am to 11:30am and 1:30pm to 4:30pm. It’s likely you’ll have the museum all to yourself, no matter what time of day or year you choose to visit.
The Best Museums in Hue
With its UNESCO-listed Citadel and imperial heritage, Hue is a paradise for history buffs. Museums are plentiful, so if you want to continue learning about Vietnam’s past, a visit to the Royal Antiquities Museum and the Hue Provincial Museum come highly recommended.
Address: 6 Lê Lợi, Hue, Thua Thien, Hue Province, Vietnam
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Ho Chi Minh Museum
No results found!
Things to do near Hue
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast