Top Hoi An Full-day Tours
458 results | All Hoi An Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "Thao and his wife were excellent company. Thao was friendly and knowledgeable! A great way to spend a morning"
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, fantastic tour guide. Informative, fascinating, stunning. Loved it Will see you next time - thank you"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. 100% recommended. Our guide Lyn spoke great English, her knowledge of Vietnamese history is amazing and she’s great fun. Do it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "My family and I chose this tour based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The tour operator was efficient and everything went to plan. Our guide River was very knowledgeable and had an excellent sense of humour. The sanctuary was amazing and a must see if you are visiting the area. We all really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "My Son is great and Bryan was an excellent guide. The whole experience was delightful. Definitely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Driver drove well and was polite and courteous. Snow our guide was fun knowledgeable and spoke good english. Whilst we had already been to the old city, Snow's in-depth local knowledge opened our eyes further."
* A traveler said: "A really good tour - family run (no biking required). Recipes all different from a previous cooking class incl a fabulous peanut sauce (recipes already received). Only downer was it poured rain just as the basket boat trip happened (umbrellas provided) !!!! BTB pickup van was a bit worn out but still got us from A to B."
* A traveler said: "We recently booked some other airport transfers thru a different channel and were fed up with their lateness. So we tried Aviator this time and were very impressed. Driver was early which meant a quick getaway as our flight was early. And a great comfy and spacious SUV. So 5* from us."
* A traveler said: "Very lovely staff, I was really nervous about the sea trekking but staff were lovely and reassuring. Fantastic experience. Not claustrophobic at all. Beautiful location"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing class. They boys that helped us done a great job. Would highly recommend this this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and showed us things we probably would n't have found ourselves. Gave a good overview for when we subsequently visited on our own."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with the tour and in particular the tour guide Key who was informative, patient, knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see and learn about the history of Marble mountains and Bana Hills. You will not be dissapointed !!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable and educational trip with our bike riders Joy & Linh. Besides being good guides they were also good company. We saw many traditional activities and got to participate in all of them. We had both a coffee and lunch break in local authentic Vietnamese eateries. Would highly recommended this tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Hoi An old city is lovely and really easy to get around; the guide was very pleasant and informative, so it was worth taking the tour to get a sense of the city and its history before coming back and spending a bit more time wandering around the parts I wanted to see again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)
- Tan Ky Old House
- Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)
- Thu Bon River
- Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)
- Museum of Sa Huynh Culture
- Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)
- Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)
- Phung Hung Ancient House
- Green Bamboo Cooking School
- Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)
- Thanh Ha Terracotta Park
- Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta