Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
Those who enjoy the great outdoors and want to better understand the history and culture of Vietnam’s rural communities shouldn’t miss a trip to Tra NhieuFishing Village. Officially recognized as an ecological village in order to preserve its traditional fishing and farming life, Tra NhieuFishing Village is located along the banks of the Thu Bon River, not far from Hoi An.
A peaceful and simple village, the bamboo-lined lanes wind around traditional garden houses, giving visitors a glimpse of local life. While in the village you will get to see the local community’s activities relating to river life, as well as a wide range of other trades, such as farming, rice-paper making, and basket-boat making. You you can also sample some regional food made from local ingredients.
There are various Tra NhieuFishing Village eco tours departing from Hoi An, including half-day and full-day cycling tours through the countryside, with boat trips often included. For a unique cycling adventure around Hoi An that diverts from the usual tourist itineraries, book a full-day off the beaten path bicycling tour, which includes a visit to Tra Nhieu village.
Tours and tickets to Experience Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
Should I book Tra Nhieu Fishing Village tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tra Nhieu Fishing Village 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tra Nhieu Fishing Village?
- Hoi An Countryside by Motorbike
- Tra Nhieu Fishing Village Eco-Tour from Hoi An
- Tra Nhieu Eco Village Experiences- Bicycle Tour
- Exploring Local Life including Cycling and Lunch from Hoi An
Things to do near Hoi An
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast