Red Bridge Cooking School Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Set on the banks of the Thu Bon River, Red Bridge Cooking School offers some of the most popular and prestigious cooking classes in Hoi An. An easy-to-find location near Hoi An Ancient Town makes the school popular with first-time visitors, while three different cooking-class options appeal to travelers on varying schedules and budgets.
Red Bridge Cooking School offers three types of culinary experience. In addition to two hours of cooking, the classic half-day option includes a tour of Hoi An Central Market, a boat ride, and a visit to an herb garden. The deluxe option adds an additional hour of personalized cooking time. Due to its short duration, the evening class is a popular choice with travelers on a time budget.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Red Bridge Cooking School appeals to those interested in Vietnamese cuisine.
- The school’s popularity means that booking ahead is essential.
- You can also visit the Red Bridge restaurant to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine without having to cook it yourself; reservations are a must.
How to Get There
Red Bridge Cooking School is located around 1 mile (2 kilometers) outside Hoi An Ancient Town. You can cycle or take a taxi to the school, or enjoy a relaxing 15-minute boat ride down the river, which is included in the cooking-class package. Boats depart at 12pm daily, but boat transport outside this time is available by request.
When to Get There
When to arrive at the cooking school depends on whether you’ve opted for an evening or afternoon tour. Start times are provided upon confirmation of your booking. The Red Bridge restaurant is open for lunch, or for dinner by special request.
What You’ll Cook at Red Bridge Cooking School
Vietnamese cuisine is characterized by fresh flavors and subtle spice, and the dishes you can expect to cook at Red Bridge Cooking School are no different. Dishes are seasonal but tend to include clay pot fish with dill, beef pho, and fresh summer rolls.
Address: Hoi An, Vietnam
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Red Bridge Cooking School
No results found!
Things to do near Hoi An
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast