Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
This 200-year-old Chinese trading house is a historic structure where contemporary travelers can bear witness ancient Vietnamese crafts. On-site artisans construct silk lanterns, practice traditional embroidery, throw terra cotta pottery and weave fabric. Guides explain techniques and offer insight into these traditional crafts. Visitors will find the prices fair and variety vast. Traditional shows are performed daily and these 45-minute events, which include music, dance and song, are worth sticking around for.
What are Hoi An Handicraft Workshop hours of operation?
Should I book Hoi An Handicraft Workshop tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hoi An Handicraft Workshop 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hoi An Handicraft Workshop?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour:Basket Boat, Buffalo Ride,Farming & Lantern Making Class
- Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class
- Pottery Making, Lantern Making, Coconut Village, Authentic Meal & Foot Massage
- Guided Tour to Hoi An Ancient City & Lantern Making Class from Da Nang or Hoi An
Things to do near Hoi An
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast