Top Ho Chi Minh City Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
Fishing Charters & Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
On the Water
3 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Highlights: • Water puppet show • Dinner on Saigon Cruise • Vietnamese traditional music • Vegetarian meal option available Water-puppetry is an ancient puppet tradition and an important part of Vietmanese culture. In water-puppetry, puppets are played on the surface of a pool of water, while a Vietnamese orchestra of professional musicians accompanied by an array of talented singers provide background music for the performance. Enjoy watching the puppet show and learning more about Vietnamese rural life and folklore. Many of the programs, especially those involving the tales of day-to-day living, often have a humorous twist. After the show, you will be driven to Saigon river to board a junk for a cruise. Take the time here to admire the lights of Saigon city from the river. Dinner will be served on the cruise, which you can enjoy while listening to our selection of relaxing music.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This trip will give you the most unique local experiences. Stay away from busy city and crowded tourist area, feel the true nature and enjoy camping with local people. Experience rowing boat and fishing using local method, enjoy the meal make by yourself on the isolated island.
Ben Tre is the best option for a day trip to the Mekong Delta from Saigon, since it is only around 2 hours away, and 15 minutes from My Tho. However, this wonderful destination retains an authenticity which has been somewhat lessened in nearby My Tho. This picturesque and friendly Mekong Delta town has historically seen very few travelers, but the recent opening of a bridge connecting Ben Tre and My Tho has made it far easier for day trippers to visit from Saigon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sailing in Ho Chi Minh City?
The best Sailing in Ho Chi Minh City according to Viator travelers are:
What Sailing in Ho Chi Minh City are good for avoiding crowds?
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Saigon Skydeck
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Tao Dan Park
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast