Top Ho Chi Minh City Food Tours
448 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "It was an exceptional experience to do the tour on a motorbike. Our guides Annie&Jake brought us to very nice places. Foods and drinks were well chosen. I would recommend this tour highly and whenever we come to Vietnam again, we we’ll do it again."
* A traveler said: "Martin and Ph.... were the best. Knowledgeable curious and safe. Highly recommend this tour and Martin, if you can get him."
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "A great experience with wonderful tour guides. With the flexibility to stay a little longer at the places that were of personal interest and less time at others. A little bit of insight into to the city in a short amount of time and a whole lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Bell and May. They were super friendly and made us feel really safe in what could have been an overwhelming situation. We got to explore some parts of Ho Chi Minh City that we hadn't heard about and the food was delicious. We would definitely recommend this tour. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to try lots of different foods and see different districts that you might not easily discover if you just stayed around the most central area of Saigon (district 1). Also, for me it was great to experience street food, as I was a little intimidated to try it as a solo traveller. Our guides (I joined the tour with another couple but we had two tour guides) were so much fun, so friendly and informative, and took care to make sure we’d try new food but food we’d enjoy, they were careful about allergies and food preferences, too. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most amazing cycle rides I have done. I had two brilliant guides who took me to all the tucked away places along the route including:a fish market, mat weaving, cocoa farm boat down the Mekong River and an amazing lunch. Brilliant trip"
* A traveler said: "We were seated at a corner table with gorgeous views all around. It’s a traditional boat with a nice ambience, just perfect for catching the evening breeze while enjoying a seven-course dinner. Very friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What an interesting and informative course. Mai Home tuition was excellent and the techniques were fully explained and demonstrated before we tried it ourselves. We were given a tour of the markets where different herbs and food were shown before the course and at the end got a certificate and a recipe book with comprehensive descriptions of Vietnamese cuisine. Well worth doing this course with such a knowledgeable and competent leader."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took in Vietnam. Long and Hanna were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I felt safe on the back of the bike and Long checked often if I felt comfortable. The sights were very interesting and the three food stops were very tasty. I did not feel rushed at any time. Felt more like a friend visiting than a tourist."
* A traveler said: "The two kids that picked us up at the hotel were great and they showed us around Saigon like we would never have seen on a regular tour! I highly recommend this "Scooter Tour" if you want to see areas of Saigon that you wouldn't normally see!!! Also it was very safe riding with the kids the drivers in Saigon are very good!"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. So good to be able to take things at our own pace and not be rushed. Tour guide, Mr Tan, AKA Andy, was very helpful, especially in the market when we were trying to buy some fabric, and was good fun. Took us for a delicious lunch. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing walking tour with Kim. She was knowledgable and informative about the history and buildings around the city and did not rush us. We felt very relaxed and safe and highly recommend Kim’s tour. It was great to get to know the city and best places to visit. Thanks Kim!"
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Saigon Skydeck
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Tao Dan Park
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Vam Sat
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast