Helsinki Central Station
Daily waiting room hours 5am-2am
Kaivokatu 1, Helsinki, Finland, 00100
The Helsinki Central Railway Station can be found in Kluuvi, which is part of central Helsinki. As the central hub in the city, it is easy to reach the station with a variety of public transport options.
Great tour of Helsinki
Great tour; Cesar was amazing! He calls himself a history nerd and has something to say about everything and every historical event. He really made quite a difference on the tour!
Cristina_M, Jun 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Helsinki Central Station?
What else should I know about attractions in Helsinki?
- Ateneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)
- Amos Rex
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Helsinki Swedish Theatre
- Port of Helsinki
- Helsinki Music Centre (Musiikkitalo)
- Parliament House of Finland (Eduskuntatalo)
- Tennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)
- Helsinki Cathedral (Tuomiokirkko)
- Helsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori)
- Café Ursula
- HAM Helsinki Art Museum
- Helsinki City Hall (Kaupungintalo)
- National Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)
- Helsinki City Museum