Top Hawaii Self-guided Tours & Rentals
20 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "They are great. We rode the moped around the island. The staff was very helpful and in the morning they advised us on the directions to choose so that we stay safe"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun cruising in our buggy. They even supplied a beach umbrella, chairs and towels for our trip to the beach!"
* A traveler said: "It's a nice experience driving The Scooters. Also the services great They're very polite You can Everywhere"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast riding the jet ski. Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this adventure when in Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!!! Cruising part of the island with mopeds is a totally different experience!!! The 808 moped’s employees were very helpful and friendly, I 100% recommend this place on your visit to Maui."
* A traveler said: "Our family is a huge fan of scavenger hunts and this one did not disappoint! Tara was so great to work with! She made the experience so fun and gave our family a unique experience! We enjoyed learning more of Hawaii! People we interacted with made the experience amazing and something we will remember forever. So happy we did it!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was definitely a dream experience! My fiancé and I could not believe how amazing and fun it was to book through Viator! We are thankful! We had been wanting to have this experience for a year and the time came finally and, well, my goodness. It took our breath away! Thank you for a spectacular day!!!"
* A traveler said: "I forgot his name but the guy who showed us how to operate was thorough and very friendly . Once we were comfortable it was great and we did some fun exploring!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience that got us out in the town and acquainted with some of the local lore. Tara was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We had a great time and I’d recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great instructor and an awesome experience. They each got up on a board and rode some waves in…so glad we chose North Shore Surfing Lessons!"
* A traveler said: "Unique experience to learn more about the island from the local perspective. About 1.5 hours is a good time. If it would start earlier in the day, that would be better as the heat was pretty warm about noon"
* A traveler said: "We loved the history of the island. We were able to stop if we wanted or continue moving along at our pace and the app stayed right with us. Very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and so cool to see all of the historical places. The hunt was interactive which made really great photos and videos for memories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Molokai Island
- Akaka Falls
- Kolekole Falls
- Anini Beach
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Dole Plantation
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Banyan Drive
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Honopua Farm
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Hiilawe Falls
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona