Top Hawaii Kid-Friendly
- Head to the top of the dormant Haleakala volcano in Haleakala National Park to watch the sunrise on top of the world.
- Learn to paddle an outrigger canoe in the waters off Maui.
- Stay dry and see baby hammerheads and seahorses at the Maui Ocean Center.
- Take a helicopter tour to soar above the thick tropical jungle setting.
- Learn the hula and eat a feast at a luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu’s North Shore.
- Learn about Hawaiian history at the Bishop Museum.
- Tour a historic submarine at Pearl Harbor.
- Eat a delicious Dole Whip, learn about pineapples, and get lost in the hedge maze at the Dole Plantation.
- Take an ATV tour through taro farms in the famed Waipio Valley.
- Head beneath the waves to spot turtles and schooling fish in an Atlantis submarine off Kona.
- Zipline over massive waterfalls set among island greenery.
- Snorkel with colorful reef fish in the protected preserve of Honaunau Bay.
- Zipline through the treetops on Kauai.
- Kayak along the dramatic seaside cliffs of the Na Pali Coast.
- Try a surf lesson to develop a new skill.
- Take a movie filming locations tour to see Kauai spots featured in Pirates of the Caribbean and Jurassic Park.
9 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing crew and saw a ton of sharks, beautiful scenery, but I would advise against this if you are easily seasick or not a strong swimmer as it is 2 miles out and the waves and current are really intense. It's very safe, but it was mildly difficult. That being said 10/10, I'd highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, one in a lifetime. There were 2 big sharks and 1 barracuda. I still didn't get video because have an android, but hopefully will get it soon by email."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Chad and Jesse were so awesome!! As soon as they spotted dolphins we jumped out of the boat. The experience was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend for the whole family. They also do unicorn rides if you call and ask."
* A traveler said: "I particularly liked the interactive features thru out the museum. Especially the volcano in the science part of the museum. I was not rushed and could read and enjoy my visit."
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was great! Our guides were fantastic and gave so much information and facts about the sharks! Definitely an experience we'll never forget!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Kolekole Falls
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Waikoloa Village
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Haleakala National Park
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Crater Rim Drive
- Bailey House Museum
- Kilohana Plantation
- He'eia State Park
- Honokohau Harbor
- Dole Plantation
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona