Top Hawaii Kayaking Tours
79 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "I have a lot of fun it was my first time kayaking, I did by my self and I was a little scared but I did it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. Got a great workout, but never felt overwhelmed. Loved the combo of kayaking and snorkeling. The participants in our group were also fun to hang out with. Beautiful day!!! Lovely way to make great memories with my husband."
* A traveler said: "Parasailing was awesome, staff was great and helpful, everyone was very helpful and wonderful. They made the experience great for us all."
* A traveler said: "Very cool experience! Our tour guide Kevin was great. We really enjoyed the beautiful views, the Dragon’s Throat cave, and the snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing you in the ocean u see the beach and mountains and the sun,, swimming with the dolphins,, really nice experience I strongly recommend every body to do😍😍😍😍."
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very helpful and friendly. They gave us locations to kayak to, which we went to one, but ultimately spent a lot of time snorkeling. There was also a food voucher for the restaurant next door, and it was very tasty."
* A traveler said: "Loving people, great teamwork who truly made sure it was a great experience for us all which we had plenty. Please do get their photos"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. I definitely recommend it. The stuff was very nice and attentive. We will be back"
* A traveler said: "The Hawaiian history that Rabbit shared. He is a walking encyclopedia ! Beautiful blue water. The kayaks were is great shape, easy to maneuver. Perfect weather."
* A traveler said: "Check in was seamless! The guys helping us were nice and cool. The experience was super fun! My friends and I would love to do it again but the parasailing + jet ski combo!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I came to Oahu for our Anniversary and chose 2 adventures for each other. This was one I chose for him and I to do. What an magical experience. Both the experience and staff were wonderful. My husband even snorkeled for quite a while. We would highly recommend this if your looking for something different to do."
* A traveler said: "Everything! Great tour all was special.the beaches are so beautiful the dole plantation the views. Everything!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very accommodating, especially for people who don’t know how to swim or not confident in swimming, the experience was way beyond what we really expected. The mantas are such gentle giants, and we wish to comeback again when we visit big island I again."
* A traveler said: "The kayaking was super easy and fun for my wife and I. The hike was short but took you through the dense jungle which was really awesome. The waterfall itself was incredible and one of the best sights we saw while in Kauai. What made it better was our awesome tour guide as well. We would highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! Uncle Kenny was entertaining and informative, the activities were a blast. The staff is very friendly and considerate. A great company."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Gabriel was amazing super knowledgeable and attentive. Views were amazing, we did this as a family and we range in age from 16 to 60 we all had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "John was a tremendous guide. We loved the kayaking and the snorkeling was amazing! I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "This has been the most unforgettable night of our trip! Eco and Holly were wonderful guides. They’re super friendly and provided great entertainment. The manta rays were so beautiful and it’s so great to have an eco friendly option. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience - I couldn't believe how close we got to the manta rays! And the captain and crew were fantastic, including with my 7 year old son who was scared at first but had a total blast. I highly recommend Eka tours to anyone who wants to swim with the manta rays!!"
* A traveler said: "Had the most amazing trip with my husband and 2 other couples. Our tour guide John was AMAZING! We got to kayak with dolphins, snorkel with a turtle. John told us so many great stories and taught us so much. Loved everything about the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Scuba Diving
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona