Top Hawaii Bus Tours
479 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time with an informative guide. I highly recommend this experience. Be prepared for a long drive, but it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Paradise Cove was everything I hoped for in a Hawaiian Luau! The only issue we had was with the booking. We chose to include and pay for transportation but were not told that our Resort was not an option for pick up. I will be seeking a refund from aviator for that part of the experience. But the Luau itself was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Trips were amazing. We purchased 3 lines for the day. The red line was very informative. The pink line took you around to shops and hotels. The blue line was simply amazing. The sights on this trip were so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Aunti Karen was very knowledgeable and fun. The tour was efficient and enjoyable. We love the volcano and the volcano tube!"
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "It is unfortunate due extra calm conditions the surf lessons were cancelled, but we did switch over to paddle boarding lessons. The instructor and the staff at the shop very helpful and my kids(ages 17, 8 and 6) had great time. This was their first paddle boarding experience."
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, efficient, and fokd was amazing. Great show, great staff, just everything was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "See the stars and the sunset at the top of the volcano is a great moment and also gives you a very nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! This s my first time on the bottom of the ocean. My daughter was a little bit concerned, but after all was so happy that even thanked me. Thank you so very much for such a wonderful opportunity!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Hamakua Coast
- Lanai Lookout
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Lyon Arboretum
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Wailua Falls
- Maunalua Bay
- Honolua Bay
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Manoa Falls
- Oheo Gulch
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Waikoloa Village
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona