Top Hawaii Audio Guides
83 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the blue line trolley. The tour guide was knowledgeable, engaged in the riders and soo funny. Ciso."
* A traveler said: "Looking at the crater from the top was ana amazing experience. The pilot (Wesley) was nice, kind, and informative."
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is great! We stop by a lot of places to grab foods. The Dole plantation has the best pineapple icecream."
* A traveler said: "Great views of the island, volcanos and waterfalls that we would've never seen from the ground! Awesome once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience!!! Definitely great to go with family. Amazing food! Super funny host and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Saw everything south just enough time. Excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Breath taking and touching experience. Must see"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
* A traveler said: "Nice, make sure to have warm clothing it is cold at the top. Be prepared to wait outside for about an hour for the sunrise. Great breakfast afterwards."
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "The coral ship was great to see in addition to all the fish. The guide knew all the types of fish and the history of the reefs"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Pilot was engaging and knowledgeable on history of area while keeping it fun an light. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "Eddie, our guide up the mountain was fantastic! Prepare for varying weather conditions. Ride down - great fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Certainly worth it. Would absolutely recommend it. Ur tour guide S’ale was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Shawn was a fantastic guide for this once in a lifetime experience. Great sandwiches and beautiful pictures. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Old Koloa Town
- Kaneohe Bay
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Kailua Pier
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kohala Coast
- Lanai Lookout
- Valley of the Temples
- Honokohau Harbor
- Wailua River
- Haleakala National Park
- Kauai Museum
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Parker Ranch
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona