Top Halifax Tickets & Passes
7 results | All Halifax Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience . Abigail was amazing . Thanks so much for the fun facts !! Halifax is wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent host. She was very knowledgeable ,professional and we had some great conversations. I would definitely recommend this tour. Thank you Sam looking forward to some future tours. Good luck in your future expansions. With your personality you will definitely succeed."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide and very much liked all of the stops and the whole experience. Hallifax is a beautiful town and we learned so much from Johnathan. Peggy's cove was beautiful and we had a great time visiting Hallifax."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the highlight of our vacation. What a blast and such a great way to see the city. Our guide was very informative and knowledgable. You certainly don't need much experience to ride this great machine.....you just need to trust it. Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was wonderful! Adrian was an amazing tour guide, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! The tour itself was amazing!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Town Clock
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Mahone Bay
- Sainte-Famille Wines
- Confederation Bridge
- Point Pleasant Park
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery
- Government House
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Peggy’s Cove
- Province House
- Avondale Sky Winery
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Halifax City Hall
- Blomidon Estate Winery
- Alexander Keith's Brewery