Top Halifax Art & Culture
17 results | All Halifax Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience . Abigail was amazing . Thanks so much for the fun facts !! Halifax is wonderful"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was wonderful! Adrian was an amazing tour guide, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! The tour itself was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide and very much liked all of the stops and the whole experience. Hallifax is a beautiful town and we learned so much from Johnathan. Peggy's cove was beautiful and we had a great time visiting Hallifax."
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent host. She was very knowledgeable ,professional and we had some great conversations. I would definitely recommend this tour. Thank you Sam looking forward to some future tours. Good luck in your future expansions. With your personality you will definitely succeed."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the highlight of our vacation. What a blast and such a great way to see the city. Our guide was very informative and knowledgable. You certainly don't need much experience to ride this great machine.....you just need to trust it. Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The host did a wonderful job going into detail about the history and the areas of Lunenburg. The atmosphere was casual The tour guide was extremely professional and informative."
* A traveler said: "Was a perfect opportunity to learn and see the boardwalk. We took 2 days to finish. I think it was a great way to spend our first day visiting Halifax. Would recommend for an informative and laid back walk along the boardwalk."