Top Guatemala City Layover Tours
14 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed being with my guide, who was cheerful and friendly. The tour was a fun and educational one, and I learned many new things about the city. We had an enjoyable stop in a cafe and bakery, a beautiful stop for a panoramic view, and a stroll down a lively pedestrian street."
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "We mainly visited one large site and the market, the sight however, was beautiful. The guide was informative and flexible with our needs."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was great. Learned so much about the beautiful culture of Antigua and the city of Guatemala ! Worth it and get pick up at your hotel"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for me right where they said they would be, with a clear sign. Although, I think it would have been better if the driver was wearing a name tag with the agency's name on it. The van/vehicle was comfortable and clean. The driver drove safely to the hotel, helped with my luggage and spoke enough English to have brief conversations."
* A traveler said: "The town we visited was colorful and beautiful. The lake was breath-taking and huge. Our tour guide was flexible to our needs and desire."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes