Top Guatemala City Archaeology Tours
38 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic thanks !....great tour......really interesting. Saw all the main sights with great guide Fernando Montenegro. Could not be more impressive. Great service and we also saw Flores which is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "My trip was well worth the money. Great experience and even more of an amazing tour guide. If you are big into religion this is the trip for you."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and our guide was very knowledgeable about the site and the culture of Tikal. It was a wonderful day trip highlighting the most important temples. Be ready to hike all day!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo, our guide was fantastic! He showed us great sights from Antigua to Tikal. He was always thoughtful about finding us decent restrooms during the driving. The hotels we staying in were absolutely beautiful with great included breakfasts. We saw so much of Guatemala. This tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "Guatemala City is very under-rated as a place to see. It would be difficult to navigate this city and see all the sights the city has to offer (and which are horribly under-publicized) without a professional guide. The most important and interesting sights (the anthropology museum, the Relief Map, Kaminal Juyu) are scattered all over the city. Esteban was an excellent guide (and an excellent driver, although, by Latin American standards, Guatemala City would not be a particularly scary place in which to drive). Esteban did an excellent job of improvising and adjusting as the government has closed a few, very important sights (such as the anthropology museum) suddenly, without notice"
* A traveler said: "Everything went according to plan. I'm glad I did Yaxha. Whereas Tikal is covered with tourists, I almost had Yaxha to myself. Guides were very knowledgeable and I learned alot about the civilization and architecture."
* A traveler said: "Very very nice trip, excellent guide, was everytime looking about us."
6-Day Tour: Traditional Guatemala Including Antigua, Chichicastenango Market, Lake Atitlan and Tikal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes