Top Guangzhou Multi-day Tours
63 results | All Guangzhou Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour if you are short of time, our Guide Mark was so knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Guangzhou. The dim sum lunch was a perfect way to finish. Just a note that to leave the airport you will need to fill out a visa application at airport which can take up a lot of time."
* A traveler said: "Guangzhou Day Trip Originally booked a group trip but it was just 2 of us. Picked up on time. Very attentive guide. Spoke good English. Very nice lunch. Can recommend."
* A traveler said: "Although it was very difficult to locate the ship terminal, the river cruise itself was fantastic. The ever changing lights and colors of the buildings on both sides of the river were just amaxing. Althougb I must have been the only foreigner on the cruise, there were no problems at all."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Experienced and knowledgeable guides with very good English who offered lots of history and allowed us to see a side of Guangzhou we hadn't seen. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) Private Transfer
- Half Day Layover Trip in Guangzhou
- 2-Day PRI Trip To Zhaoxing & Basha Village By Bullet Train From Guangzhou
- 2-Day Chengdu Giant Panda and Leshan Buddha from Guangzhou by Plane
- 2-Day Private Tour with the Guangzhou City Highlight and Canon Tower
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Okinawa