Top Guangzhou Historical Tours
114 results | All Guangzhou Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Experienced and knowledgeable guides with very good English who offered lots of history and allowed us to see a side of Guangzhou we hadn't seen. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Zack took us on a great tour of the city. Highly recommended for everyone including young families like ours."
* A traveler said: "This private day tour of Guangzhou was perfect. My guide Nora took me to the Nanyue Tomb, the six Banyan Temple, the Chen Family's School and finished the with afternoon tea on Shamian Island. Nora is very intelligent and well informed. Overall, it was a great day!"
* A traveler said: "The 7 hour tour 'flew by' so quickly as we experienced the older authentic parts of the city as well as the new. From the new library tour, to the Bhudha temple, to the Shaking hands section, to the outdoor Opera it was all so enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "We spent one week in Guangzhou before we left for the Harbin Ice Festival. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Guangzhou, |We went on a one day Viator tour of Guangzhou the first full day of our stay. Our tour guide 'Mark' was friendly and very helpful. His command of English was very good. He explained to us many interesting things about China, its history and its customs. We particularly enjoyed the visit to Shaiman island,seeing the lovely colonial buildings and the local people interacting was wonderful. We also enjoyed our visit to the Five Rams Statue. We had fun interacting with some Chinese tourists from other parts of China. Our visit to Chen Academy was special. We saw some paintings being created by the artist using parts of his hand, something we hadnt seen before. We were able to buy some lovely souveniers in the shop on site. We were able to make purchases using our 'Velocity' AMEX Card . We didnt find any other store or retail outlet that accepted our credit cards. Fortunately we carried enough US and Australian dollars and local currency Mark also took us to the Lychee Gardens area, we walked along the side of the beautiful canal and had a delicious lunch in a large family restaurant. It was so good to see several generations of Chinese families dining together. Altogether a very enjoyable tour which we can wholeheartedly recommend to others who visit Guangzhou. Special thanks to our tour guide Mark too."
* A traveler said: "Short day trip to a beautiful village area near Guangzhou with an interesting history. It makes for a nice escape out of the city."
* A traveler said: "great to tour the parks and walk around. my guide spoke good english and was|at the hotel on time. she was very gracious. thanks for this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very thoughtful to begin the tour slightly later than scheduled after she found out that I had arrived late the previous night. The conduct of the tour was smooth, and the guide had an excellent command of the English language. She was also very knowledgeable. An overall excellent tour!"
* A traveler said: "guide was great with plenty spots covered and a nice lunch included. doesn't include much walking and entrance tickets are included"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a fabulous experience. Tour coordinator - Michael was excellent. The 2 tour guides - Sunny in Xian and Cris in Beijing were amazing. Viator should give tourists a heads up that China tour guides and drivers should be tipped, due to which I missed tipping Sunny and the driver. Feel v bad now"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Okinawa