Top Guangzhou Cultural Tours
140 results | All Guangzhou Tours
* A traveler said: "Guangzhou Day Trip Originally booked a group trip but it was just 2 of us. Picked up on time. Very attentive guide. Spoke good English. Very nice lunch. Can recommend."
* A traveler said: "Although it was very difficult to locate the ship terminal, the river cruise itself was fantastic. The ever changing lights and colors of the buildings on both sides of the river were just amaxing. Althougb I must have been the only foreigner on the cruise, there were no problems at all."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour if you are short of time, our Guide Mark was so knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Guangzhou. The dim sum lunch was a perfect way to finish. Just a note that to leave the airport you will need to fill out a visa application at airport which can take up a lot of time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Experienced and knowledgeable guides with very good English who offered lots of history and allowed us to see a side of Guangzhou we hadn't seen. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Zack took us on a great tour of the city. Highly recommended for everyone including young families like ours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Guangzhou by Zack! As foodies, we opted for our own itinerary which included both food and sightseeing and Zack took it all in stride! We ate our fill at the best local dimsim restaurant and other culinary delights Guangzhou had to offer. Comfortable car, no stress journey and a knowledgeable, easy to talk to tour guide made it very pleasant. Thanks Zack! Looking forward to visiting again."
* A traveler said: "Short day trip to a beautiful village area near Guangzhou with an interesting history. It makes for a nice escape out of the city."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour displaying the great martial arts history of the town, which itself is close to Guangzhou. Our tour guide, Zack of Guangzhou Local Tours, was an excellent planner, allowing us to get good front row seats for shows as well as see everything without having to rush. He also went out of his way to go above and beyond the normal tour experience, giving us a tour of the new Guangzhou downtown despite it being outside of the tour description."
* A traveler said: "GREAT TOUR. This was my first private tour and I was a bit intimidated by "China" but I had a wonderful time. My guide spoke very good English, was knowlegeable and considerate - not to mention fun. My main reason for taking the tour was to buy some of the traditional Chinese Ceramics, but I really enjoyed the Ancestral Tempal with Kung Fu demonstration and "Dancing Lions". Very happy I chose this tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a wonderful experience in this private tour with Guangzhou Local Tours, the Cantonese dim sum dinner at a traditional local restaurant(tea house was what they called) was a highlight, we had the most delicious authentic dim sum ever! We were the only foreigners eatting in the restaurant among the locals and we enjoyed that very much, not touristy place. After dinner we had a relaxed walk at Flower City Square, we were impressed by the gorgeous lights in the modern city after dark, we saw Guangdong Provincial Museum, Guangzhou Opera House, Asian Games Park, Canton Tower and Guangzhou Library. The book automatic circulation system and book shower machine(ultraviolet scanning sterilized) in Guangzhou Library is really amazing! Our guide Zack is very knowledgeable about his hometown(Guangzhou) , speak perfect English and provided great insight to the local culture and history of the city. The tour ends at Canton Tower wharf so one could easily extend their trip on their own by visiting Canton Tower(take elevator to go up) or taking the night cruise on Pearl River, the landmark and must to do things in Guangzhou. It's such a smooth and well planned tour we experienced and learned a lot in 3 hours! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very thoughtful to begin the tour slightly later than scheduled after she found out that I had arrived late the previous night. The conduct of the tour was smooth, and the guide had an excellent command of the English language. She was also very knowledgeable. An overall excellent tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Okinawa