Top Guanajuato Seasonal & Special Occasions
14 results | All Guanajuato Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very professional and knew exactly where to take us. Was waiting for us just outside the gates at the airport."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous tour. Our guide Jorge showed us a terrific overview of this lovely town. In three hours we saw gorgeous churches, a lovely produce and artisan market, landmark buildings plus got a great lesson on the history of San Miguel. Superb tour. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day exploring Guanajuato with Jacob! Very interesting tour-I thoroughly enjoyed all of it and highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. We highly recommend it to anyone visiting San Miguel de Allende"
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour with Arturo visiting artist studios! Arturo has a great knowledge of artists in San Miguel. It was really fun and interesting and I would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The Driver was prompt and got us to the airport in the required time. I'd use it/him again. good discussions during the one hour plus drive."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour led by Albert, who has wealth of knowledge and experience in archeology and field research in Meso America. Canada de La Virgen is a smaller site relative to Teotihuacan, but Albert’s expertise and knowledge brought it to life! Fascinating history and a good few hours spent while in San Miguel de Allende"
* A traveler said: "A very positive and worthwhile tour, that we thoroughly enjoyed. From p/u to return, we were very pleased. Our driver and car(there were 4 of us) were very safe and clean. Our tour guide Israel was “the best” Very knowledgeable and eager to answer our questions and easy to understand. We saw all major sites in Guanajuato and had a very unique and interesting silver mine stop on our way back. If u wish to see Mummy museum, be sure to tell your guide, because u need to do it early. (We did not wish to visit, but when we talked about it, Israel warned us it is very busy) I think if u have time Guanajuato is a must visit and this is a very good tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Oscar also was very knowledgeable about the history of San Miguel. It was an enjoyable time...tacos, mezcal & interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Variety of terrain with beautiful views. Well mannered horses. The staff and cowboys are excellent and the most professional. Would come again."
* A traveler said: "Super food and super tour guide. Guiliana, had great info on the food and city, but balanced educating the group with having fun and letting the conversation flow. Nice variety of tasty food and drinks in some really fun spots. Still thinking about the delicious margarita at the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Great information on San Miguel de Allende heritage site. History of the beautiful city"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Petén