Top Guadalajara Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Food & Drink
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Wine, Beer & Spirits
1 result | All Guadalajara Tours
Sort by: Featured
Travel deep into Mexico’s wine-producing region of Querétaro for a tour of Cavas Freixenet, a winery famous for its sparkling wine. From the vineyards to bottling, learn about the wine-making process as you descend into underground cellars and taste some of the popular bubbly. Afterward, visit the colonial town of Tepozotlán and admire Baroque architecture, as well as religious art. This full-day winery tour from Mexico City includes round-trip hotel transport.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Guadalajara are taking additional safety precautions?
These Guadalajara experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)
- Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)
- Pantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento
- Tequila Sightseeing Trains
- Hospicio Cabañas
- Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)
- Selva Mágica
- Casa Herradura Tequila Distillery
- Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)
- University of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA)
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)