Top Great Ocean Road Outdoor Activities
19 results | All Great Ocean Road Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Our Great Ocean Drive experience started at our first stop in Torquay with a two hour surfing lesson. The instructors were amazingly helpful and we all managed to get up. I was travelling with my teenage children and they loved the experience. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Lorne is a great place to learn to surf and our instructors Hugh and Nigel were really professional and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Fiona’s knowledge about the area was outstanding. She was very accommodating and made sure we had breaks if required. Warrnambool has a fascinating history and we learned so much on this tour. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. We were four people's including the driver. Our driver Jeremy was a lovely and and compentet guide.|We had a lot of fun and time to see all the sightseeing and more. The accommodations and foods were great. We can recommend this tour for all.....You will have a great time...."