Top Granada Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Granada Tours
Sort by: Featured
Relish the secluded serenity of the Isletas de Granada on a full-day trip from San Juan del Sur. On arrival in Granada, you’ll take a brief tour of the city’s vibrant architecture and then climb aboard a boat destined for the Isletas de Granada. Gaze at the dramatic silhouette of the Mombacho Volcano as you cruise on Lake Granada and then stop for a traditional lunch on one of the islands. Sated, opt to swim or canoe between islands before visiting Monkey Island to engage with playful primates.
We will start our tour in Granada with an outskirt city tour of the most important site of the colonial center ,later we will drive to the most active volcano in Nicaragua which is Masaya Active Volcano and we will have the opportunity to see lava inside of this crater.After the great experience to see real lava we will head to Masaya Market and spend a hour exploring,here you will have the opportunity to try local food inside of the market.Now is time to visit Apoyo Lagon which is a crater lake with blue and crystal water,just great for swimming,kayaking,paddle boards and relaxing.We will spend about 3 hours in this resort. Optional Boat tour in Isletas of Granada
• This volcanic and refreshing outdoor activity starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel or airport in Managua at 1pm • The Aventure will take about 6 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel.-*We follow WHO guidelines for covid 19 • Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works. Visit the handicraft market from masaya • Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater. • Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater. • Have a nice swim in apoyo Lagoon ( cristal clear water by Masaya) • Kayaking • Have lunch by the lagoon, try tipycal food.( Optional and has aditional cost)
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Granada?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Granada according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Granada are taking additional safety precautions?
These Granada experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Granada are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Granada may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific