* A traveler said: "This was an exception tour of the Malbork Castle. The driver was quite punctual and friendly and pointed out places of interest as he drove us to our tour and back. The guide at the Castle was very knowledgeable of the history of the Castle and gave an exciting lecture as we toured the Castle. Would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Ms Elwira was wonderful! Her knowledge is immense She explains everything in great details We had the best day ever!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour of Gdańsk with a great guide (Olga). Our tour of Gdańsk was fun and very interesting thanks to our fabulous guide Olga who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was done at our own pace with lots of stops to take in the sites and time for us to ask questions etc. Olga even took the the time to direct us to great place for lunch after our tour was completed. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very cool activity. Professional instructor with focus on safety. I really liked the shotgun. 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "The background to construct such unique transportation system is very interesting. The guide explained in English for us."
* A traveler said: "The tour / trip around the Kashubian province was terrific made all the better by our very, very good tour guide Mirek, Mirek looked after us extremely well,answering all questions and was a great font of knowledge about the locations, history and points of interest visited. Very good trip all round, well worth it.."
* A traveler said: "The trip was smooth and on time. Malborock castle is really worth to visit, the audio guide was very useful to get around. Completely satisfied with everything."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour ! Great info about Gdansk,delicious food and vodka ! Kaja was very friendly,professional and knowledgeable ( and we love her funny stories )My London friends loved it to ! Highly recommended !"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "So absolutely beautiful! The tour guide had a wonderful sense of humor and was friendly! They even let us out near old town."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. My driver, Krzysztof, arrived to my hotel promptly and was generally delightful . We had wonderful conversations about Poland and the history of the area on the pleasant 1 hour drive to the castle. At the castle, Krzysztof got my ticket, skipped the line, and hooked me up with my private guide. The guide was great. We did a three hour tour of the castle and all the different buildings. He told me about different aspects of the castle's history, and also gave me context about Polish/European/Teutonic Knight history to put it all in context. The castle is beautiful, and fascinating. I felt like the 3 hour tour was incredibly interesting without being dry at all. I loved this tour and cannot say enough good things about it, about Krzysztof, or about my castle guide. Book this no!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
* A traveler said: "We had trouble finding the boat so we ended up waiting at the wrong spot.The Captain called me to make sure we were still coming and waited for us (not everyone would have since we’ve already paid for the tour). Our children (aged 3 and 9) were given life jackets- and even blankets when it has gotten windy. We really enjoyed it- thanks a bunch!"
* A traveler said: "We had a good trip with a very friendly guide. A citytour in a kayak- what a good idea and the best way to see the beautyful town without many people. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Mike picked us up from the Airport and dropped us to our Apartment, lovely drive and and driver, would highly recommend and we will use again on our next visit"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia