Top Galway Sightseeing Tours
65 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day spent on the island. The gentlemen who run the ferry company are very friendly and inviting. We really enjoyed the cliffs tour as well."
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather was miserable, the guide still made the tour informative,entertaining and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff in the booking office. Loved the views of the Cliffs of Moher seeing them from the sea was a different experience. Enjoyed the boat ride. I would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend a private tour with James at Liberty Irish Tours. We had a limited amount of time in Ireland and wanted to make the most of our day. He tailored the day to our needs (stopping for lunch and photos at our leisure). It was a relaxing way to see the cliffs and Wild Atlantic way. He's very knowledgeable about the area. James was very responsive with communication leading up to the tour and picked up from our hotel right on time. We're looking forward to booking another tour on our next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and generous offering of delicious oysters and wine. The Flaggy Shore area is just beautiful and the owners delightful."
* A traveler said: "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND Raymond was our tour guide and he was to say the least unbelievable he was very knowledgeable about all the spots we went to and made the trip very pleasant I would book another trip just on his knowledge alone can’t say enough about the whole Experience I wish I would’ve brought a recorder with me so I can listen to the trip again thank you so much Raymond Also we had a very small group and everybody there was very personable it was great meeting everybody from the different places that they lived or went to school at"
* A traveler said: "Probably one of the best tours I’ve Best tour yet! Teresa and her family were so nice, we had a great time watching, visiting and sampling. I would highly recommend this!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands