Top Galway Private Sightseeing Tours
53 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and very informative!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a brief historical tour of Galway!! Michael The tour guide was excellent and with much humour involved within the hour also!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver, Eamon, was funny, knowledgeable, and patient about answering all my questions."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip I had a good trip to Cannemara. Beautiful landscapes on the road the drive stopped the bus for us took a pictures. The time is enough to visit everything. The drive have a good knowledge about the history."
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Mike was very informative and kept everyone interested with his running commentary on the sites"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend a private tour with James at Liberty Irish Tours. We had a limited amount of time in Ireland and wanted to make the most of our day. He tailored the day to our needs (stopping for lunch and photos at our leisure). It was a relaxing way to see the cliffs and Wild Atlantic way. He's very knowledgeable about the area. James was very responsive with communication leading up to the tour and picked up from our hotel right on time. We're looking forward to booking another tour on our next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and generous offering of delicious oysters and wine. The Flaggy Shore area is just beautiful and the owners delightful."
* A traveler said: "Probably one of the best tours I’ve Best tour yet! Teresa and her family were so nice, we had a great time watching, visiting and sampling. I would highly recommend this!!!"
* A traveler said: "Dariusz is a very nice tour guide and private chauffeur. The whole trip is very flexible. I recommend it to any small tourist group who wants a comfortable half-day trip to the amazing cliffs of Moher."
Frequently Asked Questions
- City Sightseeing Galway Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
- Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Galway including Doolin Village
- Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
- From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Connemara National Park.
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands