Top French Riviera Airport & Hotel Transfers
212 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Antoine was great, especially after a very long day of travel. Viator called to confirm after I had inputted the incorrect information. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was the best. He was early for pickup and very professional and friendly. He got us to the airport safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "Waiting for us on arrival. Super easy! Even made a stop in another terminal so we could exchange money."
* A traveler said: "Driver on hand when we arrived thirty minutes late. Excellent, helpful and courteous driver who knew much about the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to get from Nice to Monaco. Short walk to Monte Carlo. No guide involved. Bar and toilets on board. Very punctual."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "exceptional guide who spoke fluent english and french.he knew the history of point of interest and allotted amble time to visit the locations.Very cordial .Exceptional and compact tour.Able to visit all the points of interest and still save time.Highly recommended compact tour."
* A traveler said: "Joe was a great guy, flexible to your demands and shows all the places around Nice that you need to see and know about. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent and on time. Very professional and courteous. Got us to the airport on time with no hassle. Would definitely use the service again. Great service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quai Lunel
- Castre Museum (Musée de la Castre)
- Cap Taillat
- Hotel Negresco
- Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon)
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- Baume Obscure Cave (Grotte de Baume Obscure)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Fort du Mont Alban
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Villa Kerylos
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)
- Exotic Garden of Èze (Jardin Exotique d’Èze)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps