Top Freeport Day Trips
10 results | All Freeport Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was an adventure. It took you out of the tourist part of the island to a remote location. We were able to see the sea turtles,take a kayak trip in the ocean,spend some time in a beautiful home on the island, and enjoy a fabulous lobster lunch which is highly recommended for a small price!"
* A traveler said: "Very impressive underwater world. A lot of turtles and exotic fishes. Personnel is friendly and responsive to your request. The facility has all necessary services and amenities."
* A traveler said: "I am the travel agent that booked Philip Hanstead with Viator. My clients were very happy with the service and I will use your company again to book private transfers. Thank you, Pam Cross"
* A traveler said: "I can't say enough about this AMAZING Experience. We had Charlie as our Tour Guide! He went over and above on our Tour. Charlie was super informative of the ISLAND, he showed me where to find a CONCH SHELL and I was able to select one on my own to bring home, he even went the extra mile to us to the marketplace so I could get some Braids in my HAIR> If you have a day in FREEPORT this is the #1 Tour to take."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us with a sign at the airport. He was so polite and knowledgeable about the island. Was also a hoot! Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Charlie was very informative and knowledgeable about the island. The fruit stand had the most ripe, sweet mangos and pineapple I have ever tasted. There is not much to do in Freeport but this made the trip worth it."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, seeing those many pigs running and swimming straight to you all and are so happy, when they get their apples. I was so happy and thankful to do that trip! And thanks to the Tour guides, they were so nice and helpful!!"
* A traveler said: "Heda is amazing!!! If you want to experience Bahamas like a local, she's your girl! Born and raised there, she is full of knowledge on the islands. It is a truly personal guide experience plus the best Bahamian pastries! Highly recommend her for your next Bahamas adventure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida