Top Frankfurt Art Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Frankfurt Tours
This Experience is provided by a private local. Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience! Whether you are visiting Frankfurt as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Frankfurt and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Frankfurt. I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Frankfurt is!
Wertheim Village, the Designer Outlet of the Romantic Road. An incomparable shopping mall has grown up here for smart shoppers with more than 65 stores and a very special ambience. All year round, customers can purchase quality goods from leading fashion and homeware manufacturers at prices of up to 60% under the original price. Wertheim Village is the ideal place to spend a happy and successful shopping day. The stores front onto an open-air pedestrian precinct, which is punctuated by picturesque market squares. The imaginative architecture of the Outlet is inspired by the Franconian building style typical of the area. To complete the picture there is an Italian restaurant, the American Coffeeshop, as well as the Tourist Information Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art Tours in Frankfurt are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Frankfurt may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Discover Frankfurt’s Art and Culture with a Local
- Romantic Road Day Trip from Frankfurt to Wertheim Village Outlet (SATURDAY)
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)
- Lake Titisee
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Bockenheimer Warte
- Main River
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Goethe House & Museum (Goethehaus)
- Bad Homburg
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Alsace