Top Activities on the Ground in Fort Lauderdale
22 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Jesus was awesome! So informative. He shared so much of the history of Fort Lauderdale. We really enjoyed learning about the history & lay out of the town. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Nice Jungle Cruise . And dinner show . Had a good time . I will bring my friends and kids again . Relaxing family friendly and enjoyable . Only Oarking was a little drag particularly to get out from Bahia Mar"
* A traveler said: "Very Pleasant and informative Very Clean knowledgeable guide. Parking is confusing. Hopefully the surrounding community recovers"
* A traveler said: "This was a very relaxing evening. The first mate “E” was very nice and knowledgeable. His stories were great and he was very friendly. Would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Learning the who's who. Did not know so many people of very useable things in our lives live right in our backyard. Wow."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, from beginning to end 🙌, there was an amazing instructor. And good equipment."
* A traveler said: "Very awesome experience and awesome guide. Would definitely recommend if your into wildlife and nature!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was very good experience and had a wonderful time and the staffes was very helpful and very nice"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time , would do it again, learned alot about the area's history. It was fun and energetic"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 90-Minute Narrated Sightseeing Cruise in Fort Lauderdale
- 1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
- All You Can Eat BBQ Dinner and Show at Tropical Isle with Sightseeing Cruise
- History Museum, Pioneer House Museum & Schoolhouse Museum
- Champagne Sunset Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island